|Review by steliart||posted 01-28-2011 11:24 PM||6185 views||0 times favorited||16 comments|
- Milwaukee C12D 12V Cordless Drill Driver Li-Ion 12V
- Brand: Milwaukee | Category: Drill-Drivers
This is probably the best drill/driver I ever had; it scores 100% in my ratings.
It’s a heavy duty cordless drill/driver and it can work all day with 1 ½ batteries I was so surprised with its power lightness in handling it and it outlasted both Bosch and Makita by far.
Bought it a year ago brand new in sealed case from a very reputable tool store and it was not cheap.
Unless you own one you cannot grasp the value of this tool.
Here are the technical specs for this masterpiece
- Complete with FOC 2000 screw assortment
- Metal gearcase – full-metal gear housing – Robust contruction, long service life, superior durability, maximum torque
- Forward/Lock/Reverse switch well-positioned for easy operation
- Variable speed control
- Battery Fuel Gauge to display remaining running time
- Ergonomic and extremely lightweight tool only 900 gr. for less physical strain and fatigue
- Slimline Softgrip handle
- Compact screwdriver measuring only 160 mm in length making it ideal for working in small and confined spaces
- Powerful fade free Lithium-Ion 12 volt power packs with fuel gauge which displays the amount of remaining charges
- Heavy-Duty full metal gearbox and gears for superior durability and maximum torque
- 1?4½ Hex chuck for quick and exact bit changing
- 14 stage torque adjustment plus additional drilling mode for maximum flexibility
- Built in LED light illuminates the work surfaces
- 2×12 volt, 1.5Ah Li-Ion batteries
- 30 minute charger
- Soft bag
- Battery pack voltage / capacity – 12/ 1.5 V/ Ah
- No-load speed – 0-500 rpm
- 1/4” hex chuck
- Static stalling torque – 15 Nm
- Torque: soft joint / hard joint – 10 /19 Nm
- Drilling capacity in steel / wood – 10/ 16 mm
- Weight with battery – 0.9 kg
- Length – 160mm
-- Stelios L.A. Stavrinides: - I am not so rich to buy cheap tools, but... necessity is the mother of inventions