Never Again!!!

Review by lew posted 1177 days ago 2223 views 0 times favorited 14 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Never Again!!! Never Again!!! No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Save your money and buy something else. It took me 3 pairs (two pictured), at almost $15 each, to learn my lesson.

1 Star is too high

-- Lew- Time traveler. Purveyor of the Universe's finest custom rolling pins.

View lew's profile

lew

View Bertha's profile

Bertha

doh! Some glue & elastic bands…knee pads maybe? Sorry to see this.

View depictureboy's profile

depictureboy

yep they do the same thing in the same place for me…only last about a month maybe 2

-- If you can't build it, code it. If you can't code it, build it. But always ALWAYS take a picture.

View chrisstef's profile

chrisstef

That sucks … i picked up a pair of Smith & Wesson ear muffs, and i cant say enough about them … they even have a jack to plug in an ipod .. havent tried that feature out yet though.

-- "there aren’t many hand tools as awe-inspiring as the #8 jointer. I mean, it just reeks of cast iron heft and hubris" - Smitty

View Beginningwoodworker's profile

Beginningwoodworker

That sucks big time, thats $45 dollars down the tube.

-- CJIII Future cabinetmaker

View blockhead's profile

blockhead

Yep, been down that road. Complete garbage…

-- Brad, Oregon- The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first.

The best that I’ve found is Harbor Freight at 7.99 I think Not the cheap ones I’ve got about 15 pairs all around the shop.

View swirt's profile

swirt

1914 posts in 1474 days

Hey same thing happened here. At least they are consistent. ;)

-- Galootish log blog, http://www.timberframe-tools.com

View aShapiro's profile

aShapiro

Hey, I’m not the only one! I don’t think mine lasted a week before breaking like that.

View Steven H's profile

Steven H

Some duc tape would work :)

-- shdesign3.com

View lew's profile

lew

I tried duct tape but then I couldn’t see ;^)

Did send an email to AO Safety including pix- doubt if I’ll get a response.

Lew

-- Lew- Time traveler. Purveyor of the Universe's finest custom rolling pins.

View Ryan Brown's profile

Ryan Brown

Hey Lew. I recommend the Ryobi Tek4 headphones. Mine actually came with a free Tek4 MP3 player, so now I have two batteries and two chargers, plus music to boot.

-- If you can't fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem. Roanoke, VA

View TheOldTimer's profile

TheOldTimer

I have been using Peltors (non audio) for years and they have served me well. Each pair lasts about 15 years in this hot dry climate of the south west.

-- TheOldTimer,Chandler Arizona

View JimDaddyO's profile

JimDaddyO

the company I worked for had AO safety as their supplier of safety equipment…..all of it I have tried is crap.

-- I still have all my fingers

View Tyrone's profile

Tyrone

I got one of these marked as 3M but they did say AOSafety on them.
Mine broke in one week of having them. I took them back to Summit Tools and they game me a full refund and I paid a little more and got the Peltor 98.

I did like how I could easily hear human voices with these though, with my new ones it’s kinda hard to hear.

-- Tyrone - Canada, BC