Router bits Tounge and Groove and Panel bits

Review by Ken90712 posted 1364 days ago 1905 views 0 times favorited 4 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Router bits Tounge and Groove and Panel bits Router bits Tounge and Groove and Panel bits Router bits Tounge and Groove and Panel bits Click the pictures to enlarge them

I had purchased these sets a cpl of months ago at the Wood Working Show. I had watched the demo the year before and bought the videos as well. This year I took the plunge. I waited until I got a chance to use them before I wrote this review.

The box they come in is a nice touch and it keeps them safe when not in use. However, we all know that doesn’t make the tool. The thing that I liked while watching the demos was that all there bits in a set are matched. Using their O-ring process in my Triton Router, set up is cut way down to make perfect cuts and joints.

The bits cut extremely well and I love them thus far. I had a problem with a different product and this company went out of its way to fix and replace the item no questions asked. I also like the fact this is an American company and feels good to support something made here as well.

I plan on building a new Entertainment Center for the New 65 inch TV and a Coffee Bar Cabinet in the kitchen as well, now that I have practiced with these.

View SPalm's profile

SPalm

New TV, Yea!!!

You keep reminding me of all the stuff that I need to grow up and buy. I will check them out at the next wood show.

Thanks for the review,
Steve

-- -- I'm no rocket surgeon

View lew's profile

lew

That’s a classy looking set. Thanks for sharing the information.

Lew

-- Lew- Time traveler. Purveyor of the Universe's finest custom rolling pins.

View SonnyGarcia's profile

SonnyGarcia

Good review. I will check this out, I am looking to buy a set myself.

-- "Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed", John 8:36

View GaryL's profile

GaryL

I have the Sommerfeld Shaker rail and stile set and it its top notch, no complaints. Thanks for the review.

-- Gary; Marysville, MI...Involve your children in your projects as much as possible, the return is priceless.