Highboy DVD by Glen Huey

Review by 747DRVR posted 11-17-2010 05:04 PM 1966 views 1 time favorited 1 comment Add to Favorites Watch
Highboy DVD by Glen Huey No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I bought this DVD about a year ago and have found it to be one of the best DVD I have viewed.This was made before Glen went full time with Popular Woodworking.It has over 3 1/2 hours of instruction plus many extras including step by step photos and complete plans.One of my favorite thing about Glen’s DVDs is he shows many ways to do the same procedure.He hand cuts dovetails,cuts them on the bandsaw,and with a jigsaw.Also some very nice finishing information.I used this DVD as the basis for the china cabinet that I just finished.It can be found on my projects

View 747DRVR's profile

747DRVR

199 posts in 2015 days

1 comment so far

View zosomagick's profile

zosomagick

#1 posted 11-18-2010 10:50 AM

I just noticed this DVD in PopWoods store a couple days ago and wondered if it would be any good. I could find no reviews anywhere. Thank you so much for the review. I gots me an early December birthday and this will be on the gift wish list. Thanks! Beautiful China cabinet too!