Classic joints with power tools

Review by mafe posted 1429 days ago 1697 views 0 times favorited 19 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Classic joints with power tools No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Classic joints with power tools.

By: Yeung Chan 2002

ISBN-13: 9781579902797
ISBN-10: 15799027908

This guy is an inspiration!
The book are excellent, really good illustrated in pictures and drawing, good explanations.
And the work of Chan are so delicate and with so simple jigs, that I have to bend in the sawdust for this guy.

A book for the all! No matter what level of woodworking you are, I’m sure this book can inspire.
- to see his works in the back of the book, makes you lose your breath!

Buy it!

MaFe

rivergirl

Mads- did you have me in mind when you posted this? :) I will have to invest in this book- though I don’t have a hand held biscuit joiner, power planer etc. etc. Buy maybe someday I will- and the book looks inviting. :) Thanks.

-- Homer : "Oh, and how is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain."

mafe

Rivergirl, ‘You are always on my mind’ as Elvis said it!
Mads

rivergirl

Always on my mind- Willie Nelson. :)

No It’s you!

rivergirl

No- for you I think it’s that pretty French woman.. ;)

Ok you got me!
But I have a big heart, so there are room for more than one, infact there are plenty of people who got a place in my heart – even that sweet Caroline are my no. one, without doubt.

View Estley's profile

Estley

I have this book and it’s GREAT… one of my favorites

View Dennisgrosen's profile

Dennisgrosen

thankĀ“s for the rewiew Mads

take care
Dennis

View extremehobbiest's profile

extremehobbiest

I have also had this book since it came out. I found out about it taking a class that Yeung was teaching. His teaching is as outstanding as his book.

mafe

Wauuuu, I would love to have classes by this guy!

View Russ's profile

Russ

For anyone interested I found it used on Amazon for a little over $3.

-- Happiness is being covered in sawdust

View Dustmite97's profile

Dustmite97

Looks like a good one.

View BarbS's profile

BarbS

Mafe, glad you discovered this one! I reviewed this book several years ago over on WoodCentral.com:

-- http://barbsid.blogspot.com/

mafe

Barbs, a very fine review you have made.
Love to see you agree that it’s a wonderful book.
Mads

View lilredweldingrod's profile

lilredweldingrod

Thanks, for the heads up, Barb & Mafe. My copy is on it’s way.