Another 5 star gem from HF

Review by Routerisstillmyname posted 1406 days ago 2553 views 2 times favorited 7 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Another 5 star gem from HF Another 5 star gem from HF Another 5 star gem from HF Click the pictures to enlarge them

Last week I purchased a 10 Feet Long 4” clear hose from Rockwell, ( the one on the left) I spent the better part of the afternoon stretching it to fit the standard connections on my jointer, planer, TS and vacuum. Not a big deal. But since it wasn’t long enough to reach across the shop and I needed to order few things online from good ol Harbor Freight as in (Dust Collector Separator Lid) I decided to add one of their 10 feet hoses to the order.
Let me tell ya, this thing fits perfect the first time and much better quality than more popular and expensive hoses.
Now I wish I had bought at least two more. Unfortunately They don’t sell these at the stores and it’s online only item.
There u go

-- Router è ancora il mio nome.

View Routerisstillmyname's profile

Routerisstillmyname

View ChunkyC's profile

ChunkyC

How about a link?

Thanks,

-- Chunk's Workshop pictures: http://spadfest.rcspads.com/thumbnails.php?album=135

View Abbott's profile

Abbott

2570 posts in 1905 days

Good info as I have wondered if their hose was worth purchasing. Thanks.

View Woodwrecker's profile

Woodwrecker

It is thick walled enough to last awhile?
I need some hose & I don’t have a ton of dough to spend.

-- Having fun...Eric

View Routerisstillmyname's profile

Routerisstillmyname

Not only it has same thickness as other hose, (0.022 ~ 0.027, center~edges) it is better construction because the wire has white plastic shielding. And it’s also more accurate than my other hose. As I said I wish I had ordered few more.
Unless you plan to shoot it with nail gun or stab it with some sharp object, it should last a long long long time.
You’re not going to find a much better product even at much higher price range. Unless you want to pay for a name and see Jet or some other useless name pasted on the shipping box.

-- Router è ancora il mio nome.

View Woodwrecker's profile

Woodwrecker

That sounds like the ticket.
Thanks for sharing the info.

-- Having fun...Eric

View Roger's profile

thnx for info. I have a HF bout 20 minutes away. works out nicely when somethin quick is needed. some o their stuff is good, some not. they do have some gr8 deals.

-- Roger from KY. Work/Play/Travel Safe. Kentuk55@bellsouth.net

View woodchuckerNJ's profile

woodchuckerNJ

I purchased 2 of these , they are great. Very flexible, fits perfect. they are 10’...
Just what I was looking for and at close to 1/2 the price of others.

But like the original reviewer said, they are only ONLINE... not in stores.

-- Jeff NJ