Powerful little shop vacuum!

Review by Hawgnutz posted 02-29-2008 08:09 AM 1730 views 0 times favorited 1 comment Add to Favorites Watch
Powerful little shop vacuum! No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

This little shop vac is a key player in my fight against dust and debri in my shop. While I use the larger 12 gallon Ridgid shop vac as my primary dust collection for my router, bandsaw and drill press, this one has a flexibiliity that allows me to move it from machine to machine indoors. Its 2 1/2” hose plugs directly into most machine’s 2 1/2” dust collection ports. Its light weight allows me to easily carry this outdoors when I sand, use my planer, jointer or portable table saw. And, its “Tag-a-Long” hose stays put when you attach it!

This has a LOT of suction to clear that dirt away, too! I added some panty hose to cover the filter from fine sawdust, and it helps a lot to keep the filter cleaner. I honestly cannot find anything bad to say about this fine vacuum! It is one of my best buys!

God Bless,
Hawg

-- Saving barnwood from the scrapyards

View Hawgnutz's profile

Hawgnutz

1 comment so far

View grovemadman's profile

grovemadman

#1 posted 02-29-2008 08:20 AM

Got it and it works great. I like the tag-along-hose feature. I haven’t pulled it apart yet. sucked a craftsman screwdriver up with it by accident and it didn’t even cough! great vacuum and the price is right too!

-- --Chuck