The keeper

Review by Carpintonto posted 1474 days ago 4115 views 0 times favorited 1 comment Add to Favorites Watch
The keeper No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Hi guys,

I’ve just bought this machine and some 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, 1” chisels and bits. I have to say that it does an excellent job. Also, is not heavy. I’ve put it in a Powermatic mobile base for Bandsaws, and it rides great. It’s tilt table and all the little features in it makes it easy to work with on all kind of different projects. Would I recommend this machine to you guys?. I would say yes!.

View Carpintonto's profile

Carpintonto

1 comment so far

View helluvawreck's profile

helluvawreck

I would love to have one of those but have no room for it in my small shop. I’ve seen ‘em at the woodworking show and they are very nice. I love Powermatic.