REMOVED

Review by Rick posted 08-11-2010 07:01 AM 6320 views 0 times favorited 4 comments Add to Favorites Watch
REMOVED No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Gone

-- Can You Hear The Toilet Flushing?

View Rick's profile

Rick

8286 posts in 2029 days

View JonSnc1's profile

JonSnc1

46 posts in 2010 days

#1 posted 08-11-2010 05:30 PM

Thanks for the review. I never would have thought it could get through 3/4” anything without an uncomfortable amount of pressure, doesn’t look like there’s much leverage. But I know Lee Valley doesn’t sell gimmick’s, so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised.

View Sailor's profile

Sailor

#2 posted 08-12-2010 02:24 AM

It works that great? I have used something simular to cut shoe moulding and quarter round and it never cut clean. Have you ever used this thing on shoe moulding or quarter round? If so, how were the results?

This would be a huge timesaver if it would just cut clean….. I would FOR SURE buy one.

-- Dothan, Alabama Check out my woodworking blog! http://woodworkingtrip.blogspot.com/ Also my Youtube Channel's Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/SailingAndSuch

View Rick's profile

Rick

8286 posts in 2029 days

#3 posted 08-12-2010 04:05 AM

Hi Guys: Yes there is good leverage and it will cut clean through shoe mould, my Favorite compared to quarter round but it cuts that also. I make sure the Blade has a nice Sharp Knife Edge, no taper.

Sailor: I’ve been using Doorstop in place of both of the above. You can use regular stop for everyday base or Colonial Stop for a Colonial Baseboard. I think that one compliments the Colonial Base, especially if your doing the seven or eight inch base and you can tack it straight into the Baseboard. Nice Clean Job!

It was a HUGE Time Saver when I was doing MILES ..LOL… of that symetrical moulding as above.

The Play/Coffee Table on your Site is Very Cool!

-- Can You Hear The Toilet Flushing?

View patron's profile

patron

#4 posted 08-13-2010 04:56 PM

looks good .

i’ll have to get one .

chisel and hammer make the pieces fly !

thanks for the review .