|Review by Steven H||posted 07-23-2010 02:16 AM||8624 views||0 times favorited||8 comments|
Due to Budget and electricity, I am able to purchase 1 HP dust collector.
I choose the canister one.
It does a good job sucking dust from my Grizzly G055P bandsaw, but I don’t recommend it connecting to table saw, jointer, etc…
The collector come with the elbow, try avoid using it.
And for the first time visit the local Rockler store I got some Clear Flexible Dust Collection Hose
It was on sale .
(Note its says online sale only, its not true)
Connected to the the collector,the thing works great.
- Motor: 1HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, 3450 RPM
- Motor Amp draw: 9 / 4.5
- Air suction capacity: 640 CFM with elbow, 800 CFM without elbow
- Static pressure: 3.3”
- Lower bag capacity 2.1 cubic feet
- Number of 4” intake holes: 1
- Impeller: 9”, balanced steel, radial fin
- Portable base size: 15-1/4×26”
- Lower bag size: 14-1/2×22”
- Overall height: 59”
- Approx. shipping weight: 74 lbs.