Charles Neil Free Project Videos

Review by Wolffarmer posted 1514 days ago 2763 views 2 times favorited 8 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Charles Neil Free Project Videos No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

While I am not an experienced woodworker I do occasionally gain skills and knowledge. I would like to recommend these free videos by Charles. I can’t say how much I have learned from them other than I feel I have gotten more out of these videos than all of the other free things I have seen on the internet, combined. Really a first class instruction and a down home feeling in the production.

Project Videos

-- That was not wormy wood when I started working on it.

View Wolffarmer's profile

Wolffarmer

112015 posts in 2210 days

Charles has all kinds great information on all his videos. Super review.

View Wolffarmer's profile

Wolffarmer

Yeah, I should have added that I have just began to scratch the surface of his site.

-- That was not wormy wood when I started working on it.

View RBWoodworker's profile

RBWoodworker

416 posts in 1984 days

I have a few of Charles Video’s and I absolutely love them.. Very thorough and informative..am working to try and collect all of his dvd’s.

-- Randall Child http://www.racfurniture.com/

View Howie's profile

Howie

Charles’ vids are presented in what I would term “A good old boy” format. Nothing fancy, just straight forward
with a little humor thrown in.
I’ve watched several of them and feel like I learned something from everyone. Well worth my time that’s for sure.

-- Life is good.

View Beginningwoodworker's profile

Beginningwoodworker

Charles videos are great.

-- CJIII Future cabinetmaker

View DAWG's profile

DAWG

Thanks for the review and the link.

-- Luke 23: 42-43

View Dave's profile

Dave

I agree i have watched them many times. And I find myself going back for reference.

-- Superdav "No matter where you go - there you are." http://chiselandforge.com