Workshop Essentials 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Mega-Bundle

Review by TheDane posted 07-02-2010 05:09 PM 3310 views 3 times favorited 5 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Workshop Essentials 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Mega-Bundle No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I have seen a number of Steve Maskery’s videos online here on LumberJocks and on YouTube. I liked what I saw in the clips he has posted, so I decided to order some of his DVD’s.

I bought the “Workshop Essentials 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Mega-Bundle” (49.99 GBP), and am really pleased with my purchase.

The 5 DVD set contains hours of material covering a wide range of jigs and fixtures for table saws, track saws, routers, and band saws. I have already built one jig (fine-adjuster rip fence for my band saw), and have plans to build others as the need arises.

The production values are very high … the segments are well-lit, and nicely photographed, and the writing is clear and concise. I also enjoy Steve’s presentation … he uses a bit of good-natured humor, and his use of the King’s English is impeccable.

The DVD’s include plans in PDF format, along with SketchUp models for the various jigs and fixtures on the DVD.

The “Workshop Essentials 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 Mega-Bundle” was an excellent addition to my woodworking library!

View TheDane's profile

TheDane

View sawblade1's profile

sawblade1

#1 posted 07-02-2010 05:17 PM

Sweet Where’d you get them from? Perhaps a website to got to.
Thanks for posting

-- Proverbs Ch:3 vs 5,6,7 Trust in the lord with all thine heart and lean not unto your own understanding but in all your ways aknowledge him and he shall direct your path elmerthomas81@neo.rr.com

View TheDane's profile

TheDane

#2 posted 07-02-2010 05:34 PM

Whoops … forgot to include: http://www.workshopessentials.com

View Steve Maskery's profile

Steve Maskery

47 posts in 2034 days

#3 posted 07-02-2010 06:21 PM

Well what can I say? I’m delighted you are pleased with your purchase and thank you very much indeed for going public with it, too – it’s very much appreciated.
Cheers
Steve

-- The Complete Tablesaw - http://www.workshopessentials.com

View Steve Maskery's profile

Steve Maskery

47 posts in 2034 days

#4 posted 07-02-2010 08:01 PM

Oi! I’ll have you know that that is considered sartorial elegance on this side of the pond. It’s what every woodie-about-town is wearing on Oxford Street this season…
S

-- The Complete Tablesaw - http://www.workshopessentials.com

View Jim Bertelson's profile

Jim Bertelson

#5 posted 07-02-2010 09:49 PM

Thanks for the review. Probably something I should get.

Jim