does the job for the price.

Review by dmoney posted 1535 days ago 1655 views 0 times favorited 3 comments Add to Favorites Watch
does the job for the price.  does the job for the price.  does the job for the price.  Click the pictures to enlarge them

warning just got this today, this is a first look review

The Woodsmith Store had this General mobile base on sale for $60, the staff also recommended it. It took me about 15-20 mins to put together, all I needed was a couple wrenches. It’s my first mobile base and I can’t believe I lived without one. Much better than dragging around my Delta contractor table saw. I would have preferred one lever to engage the wheels and move it but stepping on 2 each time isn’t too tough. It says this can handle up to 500 lbs.

Other reviews have said this is tough to put together, and maybe for a mobile base it is, but most of my kids toys are tougher and have more steps.

-- Derek, Iowa

View dmoney's profile

dmoney

112008 posts in 2202 days

thanks for the review Derek

View Swede's profile

Swede

My father put one of these on his Dewalt RAS it works great. Now I don’t have to drag it across my garage floor any more.

BTW my father had a hernia surgery about 4 weeks ago and did not have any problems with the assembly.

-- Swede -- time to make some sawdust

View hjt's profile

hjt

These are graet aren’t they. I have it on my table saw – it makes life easier. Move it in – move it out!!

-- Harold