good service

Review by greg posted 06-04-2010 01:33 PM 1527 views 0 times favorited 5 comments Add to Favorites Watch
good service No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

i bought the milwaukee 4 piece set 2 years ago at an HD. 3 weeks ago the transmissiion in my drill shattered . at first i was going to buy another drill and brand .but first i got on milwaukees site and it said 5 year warranty.i found a local service center and took it with no reciept and 2 days later bam a new transmission no charge .yeehaw

View greg's profile

greg

88 posts in 1940 days

View richgreer's profile

richgreer

#1 posted 06-04-2010 02:42 PM

I would give their service 5 stars but, since the transmission shattered in 2 years, I would not give the drill 5 stars.

#2 posted 06-04-2010 05:17 PM

Three cheers for 5 year warranties glad it worked out.

View ZeroThreeQuarter's profile

ZeroThreeQuarter

#3 posted 06-04-2010 05:38 PM

I have a Milwaukee M12 drill, love the little thing, it’s so well built i can’t imagine it shattering the transmission, and if it does, it’s nice to know I’ve got 5 years before it happens. Thanks for the review!

-- Your mind, much like a parachute, works best when open.

View rando1's profile

rando1

#4 posted 06-05-2010 06:06 AM

I have one of the 18 volt kits. I do NOT like the recipicating saw! the it kills the battery right away and the battery does weird things when you try to charge it. This is my second one, as one last summer was stolen off a job site. Have you have any problems or any one else for that matter?

-- Randon Riegsecker, crosscutservices.com

View greg's profile

greg

88 posts in 1940 days

#5 posted 06-05-2010 10:58 PM

rando i dont use the sawzall much but it does like the battery juice i mainly use the drill and the skill saw mostly the drill as for problems only the drill transmission so far i hope thats it