Sun Brand Random Orbital Discs

Review by tooldad posted 1541 days ago 991 views 1 time favorited 5 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Sun Brand Random Orbital Discs Sun Brand Random Orbital Discs Sun Brand Random Orbital Discs Click the pictures to enlarge them

Bought these at the wood show. We have gone through 6 boxes of them. However I didn’t count how many times a disc went flying. The velcro/hook and loop on the back doesn’t seem to stick that well. It’s not that the pad was worn out, one of the sanders we tried them on was new. For the most part they work, but you get what you pay for.

View tooldad's profile

tooldad

112011 posts in 2204 days

I’ve had some like that. It’s a pain when they don’t stay on.

I had the same problem with these.

View CharlesNeil's profile

CharlesNeil

I have plowed thru evey abrasive know to man I think, seems now days they are costing more and lastin less, not to mention the above issue… here is what we use and find it to be excellent IMO

CHARLES , thanks for the link : ) I am going to give them some business : )

Me too I need to order a bunch today 6 different grits! Thx for the info charles.