cordless brad nailer

Review by gardentiger posted 1518 days ago 2911 views 0 times favorited 5 comments Add to Favorites Watch
cordless brad nailer No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Never owned a nailer before but I gotta say that this is a winner. It comes w/ a pack of nails in all sizes. I bought this particular one off of fleabay for $60 and $15 shipping. Having already bought a few of the 18v products, I did not need a battery. This would explain the somewhat low cost.
The gun feels good in your hand, but has maybe a slight delay upon triggering(I adapted easily to that).
After I bought the nailer I went to Amazon to read the reviews. There are some bad reviews from folks who have owned pneumatic guns. I am pleasantly surprised and happy with the product.

112001 posts in 2180 days

Thanks for the Review I hope you get a lot of use from this gun

View cutmantom's profile

cutmantom

I tried one and it didn’t seem to have enough power, I now have a DeWalt cordless nailer and it works great, the only drawback is the bulkiness and weight but there is no compressor or hose to deal with

cutmantom,
as i stated, i have no previous experience. also have not tried the 2” nails yet. I’ll let you know how it does.

View ShawnH's profile

ShawnH

I have the 12 volt version and it is pretty good for most things around the house. Trim molding and such. They need to include a small elf who plugs it in for me about 4 hours before a project. I always forget to charge the battery. Crown molding in place, gun poised to fire, pull trigger and poof, nothing.

-- ShawnH "In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

gardentiger

Shot off some 2 inchers this morning. went through dimensional lumber just fine. nail head not fluch only when toe nailing.