Is bad

Review by SteveOO posted 02-26-2008 04:39 AM 1621 views 0 times favorited 5 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Is bad No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I had a cheaper version of this saw and the quick release clamp broke. I figured I had bought all these stupid blades to fit the quick clamp so I bought another B/D of higher quality (the one being reviewed here) so I wouldn’t have this problem…..wrong. The new one broke the same way (quick clamp) so I stumbled upon this site trying to find a replacement for the broken quick clamp. You can find them for about $3…........................+$12 shipping. arrghhh

View SteveOO's profile

View motthunter's profile

#1 posted 02-27-2008 02:58 AM

not a fan of Black and decker… It is a hobby line of tools.

-- making sawdust....

View dennis mitchell's profile

dennis mitchell

#2 posted 02-27-2008 08:02 PM

...not even a hobby…more like something my wife would buy just because it was on sale and soooo much cheaper than the yellow one.

View rikkor's profile

#3 posted 02-27-2008 08:54 PM

I don’t buy B&D (anymore) either. Learned my lesson.

View Hawgnutz's profile

#4 posted 02-28-2008 09:20 PM

hey, steve. Send me an email. I think I still have one of those quick clamps from my old BD cordless jig I retired yrars ago. If you send me your snail mail I will send it to you.

God Bless,

-- Saving barnwood from the scrapyards

View Pretzel's profile