Order from Cherrytree Toys

Review by Raymond posted 1581 days ago 1984 views 0 times favorited 4 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Order from Cherrytree Toys No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I placed an order with Cherrytree toys last Thursday, and recieved it yesterday. Packaging was great. Shipping was fast, phone service was friendly and knowledgeable. Prices were great. It was exactly what I ordered, nothing back ordered. Totally happy and would very much recomend them to anyone looking for plans, books , supplies.

-- Ray

View Raymond's profile

Raymond

View toyguy's profile

toyguy

Yes I have ordered from them in the past as well…...... I can second Ray’s comments.

-- Brian, Ontario Canada,

View Dustmite97's profile

Dustmite97

Never heard of them before. I will have to take a look at them. They sound great!

View JimArnoldChess's profile

JimArnoldChess

I have ordered from them in the past and I can say the office people were always friendly, knew what they were talking about, delivered on time or sooner, and they have lots of nifty wood products.

-- http://www.etsy.com/shop/JimArnoldsChessSets

View Raymond's profile

Raymond

I agree 100%. In fact I already placed another order.

-- Ray