Order from Cherrytree Toys

Review by Raymond posted 03-30-2010 04:37 PM 2413 views 0 times favorited 4 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Order from Cherrytree Toys No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I placed an order with Cherrytree toys last Thursday, and recieved it yesterday. Packaging was great. Shipping was fast, phone service was friendly and knowledgeable. Prices were great. It was exactly what I ordered, nothing back ordered. Totally happy and would very much recomend them to anyone looking for plans, books , supplies.

-- Ray

View Raymond's profile

View toyguy's profile

#1 posted 03-30-2010 07:06 PM

Yes I have ordered from them in the past as well…...... I can second Ray’s comments.

-- Brian, Ontario Canada,

View Dustmite97's profile

#2 posted 03-31-2010 12:35 AM

Never heard of them before. I will have to take a look at them. They sound great!

View JimArnoldChess's profile

#3 posted 04-02-2010 06:02 PM

I have ordered from them in the past and I can say the office people were always friendly, knew what they were talking about, delivered on time or sooner, and they have lots of nifty wood products.

View Raymond's profile

#4 posted 04-02-2010 06:08 PM

I agree 100%. In fact I already placed another order.

-- Ray