Cammel Saw Co.

Review by Luke posted 03-05-2010 04:02 PM 1643 views 1 time favorited 1 comment Add to Favorites Watch
Cammel Saw Co. No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Just a quick review of a service company. They also sell lots of blades and knives for just about anything I believe. I just bought a used grizzly Jointer and the knives had several small nicks in them. I looked around the internet and couldn’t find anyone who could sharpen them for a good price (in my opinion). Finally I found this company and shot them an email. They emailed me back promptly and let me know that it would be about $18 to sharpen them, which compared to $45 at other places, sounded great to me. So I mailed them off and waited then got a phone call from Dennis Cammel stating that the knives were not the type of metal that I had thought and that it would actually be cheaper. I spent a total of $18 which includes shipping to get them sharpened and they are razor sharp. Great service, and timely sharpening. http://www.cammelsaw.com/

-- LAS, http://www.abettersign.com

View Luke's profile

Luke

540 posts in 1984 days

1 comment so far

View Swede's profile

Swede

#1 posted 03-05-2010 05:31 PM

Sounds like you got a good deal on the sharpening price. Now you need to put the Jointer to work.

-- Swede -- time to make some sawdust