Ear protection

Review by Routerisstillmyname posted 1642 days ago 1771 views 2 times favorited 4 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Ear protection No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Well, after dropping and breaking my cheap Lowes earmuffs, I did a lot of online research and reading reviews and comparing specs, I ended up with these John Deere earmuffs. They are adjustable and extremely comfortable and light and at 27dB do a great job of blocking off most of the harmful loud noise in the shop ( as in my dang pancake compressor) or yard tools.

View CreekWoodworker's profile

CreekWoodworker

409 posts in 1933 days

Thanks for the review. I’ve been using my lawn mower earmuff in my basement shop. I need to get a pair for the shop when the weather warms up to save me from making extra trips up and down the stairs when I forget to take them with me.

-- Mike ...Success is often the result of taking a misstep in the right direction

View richgreer's profile

richgreer

If it’s a John Deere it has to be good.

Routerisstillmyname

Well, It’s made in USA and I kind of wish I had gotten two of these. I use earmuffs more than any other protection gear in the shop or yard.

$1 less for green ;-)