Can't Believe I Didn't Buy It Sooner

Review by ND2ELK posted 1635 days ago 4278 views 4 times favorited 29 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Can't Believe I Didn't Buy It Sooner Can't Believe I Didn't Buy It Sooner Can't Believe I Didn't Buy It Sooner Click the pictures to enlarge them

I had considered buying the Ezee-Feed Infeed Table for quite sometime. I have noticed that I’m just not as stong as I used to be. Trying to hold a sheet of plywood up and keep it against the fence was getting to be a struggle. I was getting burn marks, uneven cuts, felt it was really hard on my blades and it was not safe. I needed something that was easy to put on and take off my saw.

The Ezee-Feed Table has proven to be the answer. With the folding legs, it is easy to store when not in use, which is a must in a small shop like mine. The Ezee-Feed system is exactly what I was looking for and fits my needs perfectly. It comes extremely will packaged with detailed instructions and pictctures that make sence, obviously written by someone who knows woodworking first-hand. It took me about two hours to put everything together, get it mounted to the saw and adjusted.There were a few things that I had to do a little differently to get things to work well for me. I considered these changes minor and expected since all saws are different and adjustments are just part of adding any improvements to shop equipment.

The sheet just glides along as you feed it into the saw. I can easily consntrate on keeping the wood even with the fence and there is no effort what so ever. Now my wife dosen’t have to worry about me being hurt when cutting sheet stock. I could see where you could increase production greatly with the help of this infeed table.

This a quality product that is made by peope who care about customer satisfaction and take pride in what they are selling. My hat goes off to Lee Jesberger and his staff. Thank you from a satisfied customer. If you wish to see more pictures or get more information about this product, I have posted a blog as well.

-- Mc Bridge Cabinets, Iowa

View ND2ELK's profile

ND2ELK

View Loucarb's profile

Loucarb

2388 posts in 2072 days

Thanks for the nice review Tom. It looks like that would be pretty handy to have. I’ve struggled many times with sheets of plywood & no one around to help.
Lou

View Lee A. Jesberger's profile

Lee A. Jesberger

HI Tom;

I thank you for the great review of my product.

Please add a splitter to your saw!

Lee

View GMman's profile

GMman

Hi Tom

Always something new, soon you will have to get a larger shop I see that in your future.

View SBOhio's profile

SBOhio

Tom,
Thank you for the review. I looked at this product a little bit for my Father who is 73 and going strong! Do you just lift it off a track or something when you want to store it? Could you give me a ball park wgt.? Have you used it yet with long boards or do you think it would work good with long boards? Never enough space!

View PurpLev's profile

PurpLev

great review. I would expect nothing less of this quality and functionality from something that comes out of Lee A. J.

Nice to finally see a review on this one.

-- ㊍ When in doubt - There is no doubt - Go the safer route.

View Abbott's profile

Abbott

2570 posts in 1930 days

Helpful, thanks.

View woodchic's profile

woodchic

831 posts in 1984 days

Lee’s ability to come up with a product like this is very impressive indeed. Tom …congratulations on the great investment of purchasing the Easy Feed!

AKA….......Woodchic

-- Robin Renee'

View HallTree's profile

HallTree

Thanks Tom. Good review on the Ezee-Feed Table. At my age I do not want to fight a 4 X 8 sheet of plywood from the store to home to my small shop, so I have it cut at the store into 4 X 4 or 2 X 8 or whatever, depending on the project.

-- "Hold on to instruction, do not let it go; guard it well, for it is your life" Solomon

View Beginningwoodworker's profile

Beginningwoodworker

Thanks for the review!

-- CJIII Future cabinetmaker

View Skylark53's profile

Skylark53

This looks like a great solution to a problem we all face sometime or another. Thanks for the review.

-- Rick, Tennessee, John 3:16

View Cato's profile

Cato

641 posts in 1939 days

Tom- That looks like a very handy accessory for the TS. I don’t think it’s just you, everyone struggles with a full sheet of plywood.

I am not familiar with Lee Jesberger, but will have to look them up. Thanks for the review.

View boyneskibum's profile

boyneskibum

76 posts in 2096 days

Cato- Lee is actually a LJ here, and was the second person that commented on this post. He has a link to his website (which is pretty handy) under his profile. I’d say it’s definitely worth checking out!

-- Always keep a stash of band-aids in your workshop!

View Mike's profile

Mike

247 posts in 2009 days

Thanks Tom!

-- Mike, VT

View ND2ELK's profile

ND2ELK

SBOhio: You just lift it off the two brackets that slide in the track. You can also remove the brackets when not in use, so they are not in your way. I am not sure of the weight but I picked it up in the crate and cared it into the shop myself. I have not used it for cutting long boards but I am sure it would work great. If it works in my small shop it should work in a lot of them. Thanks for asking.

Tom

-- Mc Bridge Cabinets, Iowa

View Maddhatter's profile

Maddhatter

Tom, thanks for the review, I was looking at one of these for my shop and was not sure it was worth the money. thanks for taking the time to tell us about it.

-- Norm (AKA - The Maddhatter), Middletown DE