leveling casters

Review by Jim K posted 01-28-2010 10:34 PM 4058 views 0 times favorited 3 comments Add to Favorites Watch
leveling casters No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I’m building a mobile base for my table saw and in places the floor is not level.
i found these casters and i thought what a nice idea. The best of both i move my table saw around my small space then just turn those phenolic handles and with a 4 foot level set my table saw anywhere i want to. The kit comes with hardware for 3/4 inch wide sides but I’m using 2×4’s so a trip to the hardware store to get longer bolts was all it needed. The directions were easy. I would recommend this to anyone with a slight slope in your floor and it helps with built in brakes too.

Jim k.

View Jim K's profile

Jim K

View Brad_Nailor's profile

Brad_Nailor

#1 posted 01-29-2010 03:26 PM

Thanks for the review….they look pretty cool. My garage/shop floor is very unlevel..I see the price on Amazon is around $65.00. Is that for one, or a set of four?

-- http://www.facebook.com/pages/DSO-Designs/297237806954248

View Jim K's profile

Jim K

#2 posted 01-29-2010 05:49 PM

Brad

I don’t know the photo was from amazon mine I found them on e-bay they were pricey there too. I paid 43.00 plus 10.00 shipping but I did get all 4. I would assume it would be for all 4 but don’t hold me to that. When you go to amazon the casters are from an outside seller {Not amazon.com}. There should be a link to the sellers site maybe there is info or at least a phone number?

Thanks for the Smokey And The Bandit quote. I was 11 or 12 and wanted a black firebird. I could not get one at k-mart so I got the Farrah Fowsett poster instead.

Jim K.