RENOVO PARTS, INC

Review by JohnP1234 posted 10-26-2018 05:55 PM 1316 views 0 times favorited 7 comments Add to Favorites Watch
RENOVO PARTS, INC No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Beware before you purchase anything from this company “RENOVO PARTS, INC” they do not ship what they describe, products are sub par an the operations/billing group is not helpful to work with. Beware, you will regret making a purchase from them.

View JohnP1234's profile

JohnP1234

View ruger's profile

ruger

#1 posted 10-26-2018 10:15 PM

true that. i ordered the plastic plugs for my unifence the leveling screws,, they came the right thread pitch but were only 5/8 inch long,,the factory screws are an inch long. the cost to ship them back plus their restocking fee wasn’t worth the trouble.

View TheDane's profile (online now)

TheDane

#2 posted 10-26-2018 10:43 PM

Same problem here. Ordered a dust collection fitting for my Delta sander … they shipped one for a different model that doesn’t fit.

View johnstoneb's profile

johnstoneb

#3 posted 10-27-2018 01:24 AM

I ordered a part for a 6” Delta Jointer. Took a while because they had to do a production run but the part fit like the original. No problems at all.

-- Bruce, Boise, ID

View Scott Oldre's profile

Scott Oldre

#4 posted 10-30-2018 06:19 PM

My experience with Renovo was 100% positive with the little wince at the price. I needed to replace the timing gears for raising and lowering the bed for the Delta 31-250 drum sander. Bought these metal versions to replace the non-existent plastic version that wore out.

406-13-051-0006 R and 406-13-051-0007 R Gear Set

Perfect fit, and now it goes up and down better and more solid than it did when it was new. 100% positive experience with them.

-- Scott, Irmo SC

View pissed's profile

pissed

#5 posted 11-11-2018 01:43 AM

I placed an order for replacement parts for a Delta drill press on September 14, 2018. Today is November 10, and my order still shows “Awaiting Fulfillment”. I’ve sent four emails inquiring as to why and received NO response. I’m ready to kiss my $65 goodbye, tell them to fk themselves, and report them to the Better Business Bureau. This is bullsht. I understand long lead times, but I expect a response to my inquiries.

View Relgibniw's profile

Relgibniw

#6 posted 01-03-2019 06:47 PM

Do not buy anything from Renovo!!! I ordered a Delta drill press arbor from them using the P/N I got off of the Delta website. I know it was the correct arbor P/N because this drill press was fairly new and never had been modified in anyway. First it took a while for the part to get fulfilled after I had sent an E-Mail inquiring about the order. I finally received the arbor and it was the incorrect size. I called them a couple of times getting forwarded to their voicemail and left them detailed messages – never received any calls back. I sent them a couple of E-Mails through their website sending them photos of the arbor I removed from my drill press and the arbor they sent me – no response to the E-Mails. A week later I called again and someone actually answered who was probably the owner of Renovo who I would like to see in person – if you catch my drift. I started to explain the situation of receiving the wrong arbor and gave him my order # and the guy actually hung up on me! Renovo customer service at your best. Tried calling them immediately back and sure enough it was going straight to a full voice mail box which I am sure is full of other pissed off customers voice mails. Luckily the part was only $7.00.

View penturner2's profile

penturner2

#7 posted 01-18-2019 06:12 PM

I made the mistake of ordering a replacement switch for my old Delta 42” lathe 46-715 from Renovoparts.com on 11.25.18. They took my order & money but refuse to get the part to me. To date they still haven’t even placed the order. I have called every Friday to inquire (they never answer emails). Each time I got a different excuse. The part number I ordered has been replaced but their site showed them in in stock. I spoke to the owner several times (big mistake) he is very unprofessional (and I’m a Veteran it takes a lot to offend me). he blamed everyone else for the issue….ME, Delta, part out of stock (Delta has 250 of them in stock) etc. I was scolded, interrupted, insulted, blamed & cursed by the owner James Austin. All I want is the part I paid for.
The owner claimed that the replacement part cost him .25 cents more than I paid on his website. So I called Delta directly and explained the situation. Delta had the part to me in 4 days from Spartanburg SC. It arrived on Dec 24 2018. (during the Christmas shipping season)
BTW the switch from Delta was 10 dollars cheaper too. I really tried to work with Renovoparts.com to no avail. *I would not order from them again ever! AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE!!
Today I requested the owner cancel the order & refund my money. let’s see what happens???

Please let your woodworking friends know. no one who enjoys woodworking needs to be treated like this. We do woodworking for a creative outlet and relaxation.