Craftsman Hardware

Review by Jerry posted 06-03-2018 05:57 PM 944 views 0 times favorited 2 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Craftsman Hardware No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

CraftsmanHardware.com is a Customer Service Hero.

Far too many times I’ve ordered items USPS priority or next day air only to have the order languish for several days before even getting processed for shipment, thereby completely negating my costly efforts to get said item at my doorstep in a timely manner.

I ordered some Mission style cabinet door pulls from this outfit last Wednesday.

Imagine my surprise when they showed up in my mailbox on Friday.

These folks got my order out the door same day shipped it Priority mail and I had it in hand two days later.

Customer service just doesn’t get any better than this.

I highly recommend this company.

-- There are good ships and there are wood ships, the ships that sail the sea, but the best ships are friendships and may they always be. http://www.geraldlhunsucker.com/

View Jerry's profile

Jerry

View CampD's profile

CampD

#1 posted 06-04-2018 01:08 PM

Thanks for the review Jerry, never shopped them by will surely give them a look.

-- Doug...

View Stevedore's profile

Stevedore

#2 posted 06-05-2018 03:53 PM

I’ve ordered from them & had a similar good experience. HUGE selection, which is nice.

We’ve also bought from House of Antique Hardware, which has some craftsman/mission style hardware. Not inexpensive, but they offer things that we haven’t found elsewhere.

-- Steve, in Morris County, NJ