Kreg Drawer Slide Jig

Review by scribble posted 05-01-2018 12:16 PM 959 views 0 times favorited 0 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Kreg Drawer Slide Jig No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I finally got around to using these after they sat in my workbench for several months. I will say they do a good job as long as everything is straight to begin with. I built a small drill press rolling cabinet and used it to install my drawer slides. When using with a face frame it helps for the face frame stiles to be taller than 3/4” so the clamps have more meat to grab a hold of. I think the spot that these shine the best is in mounting the drawer to the slides by supporting the drawer at the correct height. I think Kreg is doing a great job of continuing there DIY jigs.

-- If you can't read it Scribble wrote it!! “Experience is merely the name men gave to their mistakes.”

View scribble's profile