SawStop From Santa

Review by TomRetired posted 12-29-2009 02:24 AM 5033 views 0 times favorited 25 comments Add to Favorites Watch
SawStop From Santa SawStop From Santa No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

Just a short review for now…..Santa just left it a few day go. It is a great saw, so far no draw backs. Cut out kitchen cabnets this weekend (3/4” ply wood) and it preformed like a champ. Well put it to the test in the weeks to come and have a full review, but right now a solid 5 start saw.

-- No matter how much money you have, you can't buy time, Retire Early.....TomRetired

View TomRetired's profile

TomRetired

20 posts in 1954 days

View jimofsanston's profile

jimofsanston

36 posts in 2018 days

#1 posted 12-29-2009 03:19 AM

You lucky dog you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-- Jim LaCourse

#2 posted 12-29-2009 03:23 AM

Tom, that is a nice looking saw that you have in your shop. And it should last you for many years.

View tomfromwinnipeg's profile

tomfromwinnipeg

60 posts in 1958 days

#3 posted 12-29-2009 06:45 AM

Very nice saw, you must have been good this year. Way to go Santa!

-- Tom From Winnipeg

View Eric_S's profile

Eric_S

1521 posts in 2068 days

#4 posted 12-29-2009 03:30 PM

Tom, you must have been very good! I was too but I didn’t get one :(

-- - Eric Indianapolis, IN

View 747DRVR's profile

747DRVR

#5 posted 12-29-2009 04:02 PM

I’m jealous.Is that an Industrial or a Professional?

View BigBard's profile

BigBard

#6 posted 12-29-2009 04:06 PM

That’s my dream saw! Wonder if that miter gauge is worth using?

-- Carolina Panther fan!

#7 posted 12-29-2009 04:08 PM

Tom: Wow super good boy. Congratulations.

View CharlesNeil's profile

CharlesNeil

#8 posted 12-29-2009 04:47 PM

congrats man, you wont be sorry ..Best saw i ever owned, next year you will get a to do list , maybe even sooner… I know, all Saw Stops come with a to do list , sooner or later

View mikedddd's profile

mikedddd

#9 posted 12-29-2009 07:51 PM

Tom: Congratulations on the new saw, you will love it, I’ve had my industrial saw for a little over two years and is by far the best saw I’ve ever used.

-- Mike

View webwood's profile

webwood

#10 posted 12-29-2009 08:08 PM

those things suck – i would throw it away – i have a great place to dump stuff right in my shop – feel free to use the space

-- -erik & christy-

View JJohnston's profile

JJohnston

#11 posted 12-29-2009 08:26 PM

I helped Santa give me one this year. I’m building the DC ducting right now, so I have a little critique: you’re denying yourself rip width capacity by locating the duct where it is. Move it to the right about a foot and you’ll pick up the full width.

-- "A man may conduct himself well in both adversity and good fortune, but if you want to test his character, give him power." - Abraham Lincoln

View Beginningwoodworker's profile

Beginningwoodworker

#12 posted 12-29-2009 10:39 PM

Congrats on your new saw.

#13 posted 12-29-2009 11:04 PM

You must have been EXTRA good this year!

-- My workshop blog can be found at http://daves-workshop.blogspot.com

View dmorgantx's profile

dmorgantx

70 posts in 1956 days

#14 posted 12-30-2009 12:45 AM

I’m assuming that the saw on the right is the old ‘girlfriend’ saw? Don’t hurt yourself with this new high powered’ trophy girlfriend saw ;)

View lou's profile

lou

#15 posted 12-30-2009 01:51 AM

how can you sleep at night,showing the rest of us that picture.enjoy!