Perfect for when you need precise setup

Review by Rick posted 1578 days ago 1659 views 0 times favorited 2 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Perfect for when you need precise setup No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

When ever I need to set my table saw or router to an exact height or router table fence to an exact depth, I grab this. If you’d like to get this kind of precision but don’t like the price… Just buy it and get it over with. I was the same way. You’ll end up getting it someday so you might as well get it now.

View Rick's profile

Rick

View jack1's profile

jack1

They make great products. I have most all of them.

-- jack -- ...measure once, curse twice!

View richgreer's profile

richgreer

I have one of these and I agree that it is a valuable tool. I find that I am using a little differently than I expected. I usually set the tool to the height I want. Then I tighten the set screw to hold that setting. I make certain that a high point of a tooth is in line with the tool. I slowly raise the saw blade or router bit until I make contact. The easiest way to know when you make contact is to watch the base of the tool.