Timbery Sawmill M100 Electric

Review by Rebarn posted 12-30-2017 09:06 PM 2682 views 3 times favorited 9 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Timbery Sawmill M100 Electric Timbery Sawmill M100 Electric Timbery Sawmill M100 Electric Click the pictures to enlarge them

We have had our Timbery M100 Electric Sawmill for 5 years now. We have run this machine with a lot of respect…and not really “hard” by comparison to full time sawyers. But we have put this saw to work to make money in our shop and it has performed well for our needs of resawing large beams into lumber and mantels.

It’s an electric mill, which is exactly what I needed for our shop. It has a 5HP electric motor. We have an 18 foot bed on the saw. The housing for the wheels and blade is 6 feet wide.

If you are looking at a small mill for breaking down large pieces, resawing or milling wet lumber…indoors…Timbery M100 is a great choice.

Rebarn

View ArtMann's profile (online now)

ArtMann

#1 posted 12-31-2017 08:13 PM

I looked on their website and the price of the base unit is $3000. That puts the machine well in the range of many hobby woodworkers. There is a dealer about 50 miles from my house. Hmmmmm.

#2 posted 12-31-2017 09:44 PM

Mine was 5000.00 CDN

-- A day without slivers is a day without sunshine!

View Mainiac Matt 's profile (online now)

Mainiac Matt

#3 posted 12-31-2017 10:39 PM

for my purposes…. I too think that electric is the way to go.

Is the motor single phase? or three phase?

-- I yam what I yam and that's all what I yam

#4 posted 12-31-2017 10:58 PM

Its single phase.

-- A day without slivers is a day without sunshine!

View ArtMann's profile (online now)

ArtMann

#5 posted 01-01-2018 04:57 PM

How do you manage all the sawdust?

#6 posted 01-01-2018 05:06 PM

The sawdust exits a port on the left side of the saw. We let it empty onto the floor and sweep it up monthly.

View waho6o9's profile

waho6o9

#7 posted 01-02-2018 12:19 AM

Good review, thanks.

View bushmaster's profile

bushmaster

#8 posted 01-02-2018 10:15 PM

Great picture of you and the mill. Great little mill, did you see my old style one, a couple Utube video’s.

-- Brian - Hazelton, British Columbia

#9 posted 01-03-2018 11:49 PM

Wow, great option

-- Norman - I never never make a mistake, I just change the design.