Laguna - Great Product!

Review by Rebarn posted 12-30-2017 08:44 PM 858 views 1 time favorited 7 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Laguna - Great Product! No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

We have had our Laguna bandsaw for about two years now. We use it mostly for resawing medium to small stock. We use the Resaw King carbide tip blade. All I can say is that this is a great saw and the Resaw King blade is remarkable!

-- A day without slivers is a day without sunshine!

View Rebarn's profile

Rebarn

View Andybb's profile

Andybb

#1 posted 12-30-2017 09:08 PM

Glad to hear it. I am about to pull the trigger on one and read/watch everything I can find on it. Haven’t seen anything that tells me it’s not a great choice. Still have a hard time justifying the $150 for the blade so I might not do that.

View ArtMann's profile

ArtMann

#2 posted 12-31-2017 08:23 PM

I’ve had mine for a couple of years too and I agree with Rebarn. It was a great choice for me.

View Greg the Cajun Wood Artist's profile

Greg the Cajun Wood Artist

#3 posted 01-01-2018 08:46 PM

Several days ago I ordered the resaw king carbide band saw blade for my Powermatic saw. I haven’t received it yet but I am glad to see another strongly positive feedback about it. $149 for a blade isn’t cheap… but it was $20 cheaper than the asking price on Amazon…

-- Wood for projects is like a good Fart..."better when you cut it yourself"

View Rebarn's profile

Rebarn

#4 posted 01-01-2018 08:53 PM

You are goint to love the blade.

-- A day without slivers is a day without sunshine!

View woodenwarrior's profile

woodenwarrior

222 posts in 2069 days

#5 posted 01-02-2018 05:56 PM

I’ve had my 14-12 for a year and absolutely love it!

-- Do or do not...there is no try - Master Yoda

View mmax's profile

mmax

#6 posted 01-02-2018 08:19 PM

I have the 14-12 and have been using the 1/2” Wood Slicer from Highland Woodworking. Works great on the cherry and walnut I have been resawing. For $29 you can’t beat it.

-- Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else

View Furnone's profile

Furnone

#7 posted 01-11-2018 04:17 PM

I have had my 14-12 for about 1-1/2 years and also love it. Glad the guy at Woodcraft, Springfield, MA convinced me it was superior to the Jet I was looking at.

-- We will not lower our quality standards, so up yours!