Great Light, many uses.

Review by drfixit posted 1736 days ago 1814 views 0 times favorited 5 comments Add to Favorites Watch
Great Light, many uses. Great Light, many uses. Great Light, many uses. Click the pictures to enlarge them

This is really a great little light, comes with a wall power adapter, and runs off ‘AAA’ batteries. I keep it on one of my band saws with the light beam focused right at the blade and it works very well, the magnet holds VERY strong. When I want to use it else where such as on my mortising machine, I simply unplug it and use the battery power for that bit of time. I caught it on sale but I feel its well worth the regular price of $30. It also comes with a clamp on mounting plate, say if you wanted to use it on your work bench. The light beam is non-focusable, but it lights up a bright 3 inch diameter circle from 9 inches away. All in all, I may have to go buy another one for my day job!

-- I GIVE UP!!!! I've cut this @!&*!% board 3 times.... its still too short!

View drfixit's profile

drfixit

View bobthebuilder647's profile

bobthebuilder647

Looks very handy.
I think it will go on my christmas list.

-- Rick, Pa. Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

View sikrap's profile

sikrap

1002 posts in 1992 days

That’s nice!! I can see several uses for that. Be real nice to keep one in the car, too.

-- Dave, Colonie, NY

112015 posts in 2210 days

thanks for the review

View cosmicturner's profile

cosmicturner

403 posts in 2028 days

I have one stuck on my bandsaw as well and I agree it does work very nice, I am only using the battery power hate cords…I got mine last month on sale at Woodcraft for $20

-- Cosmicturner

View Rick's profile

Rick

Is this the same light that just got recalled?