Rust Remover & Preserver for South Africans

Review by PG_Zac posted 1739 days ago 1717 views 1 time favorited 1 comment Add to Favorites Watch
Rust Remover & Preserver for South Africans No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I can’t speak for it’s wood finishing / polishing properties, but MAN it’s fantastic for removing rust !!!
Here in a very rural area in South Africa, I have no easy access to large stores of any kind, let alone a specialist woodworking store. I’ve never seen Boeshield or the other products many LJ’s use for protecting their machines, I doubt that they are even in the major centers in S.A.

I had a problem with rain on my Bandsaw – here is the upper guide before treatment.

5 minutes to dismantle the unit
20 minutes with these items

Another 5 minutes to reassemble the unit, and here is the unit after treatment.

A closer before & after detail.

This stuff also works great on cast iron tables. Rub it down with Woodoc and a plastic scourer and wipe off with a paper towel.
I wonder how it works for wood?

-- I may be schizophrenic, but at least I have each other.

View PG_Zac's profile

PG_Zac

366 posts in 2020 days

1 comment so far

View Pete_Jud's profile

Pete_Jud

I see from their website http://www.woodoc.com/ that they don’t see the US as a market for their products.

-- Life is to short to own an ugly boat.