LOMA BASE extinct???

Review by cavemancarpenter posted 08-29-2017 03:30 PM 1815 views 0 times favorited 2 comments Add to Favorites Watch
LOMA BASE extinct??? No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

I had purchased a loma base for my 8” jointer and it’s the best base I have. I would like to get additional bases for the rest of my tool but it seems like LOMA TOOLS is no more. Does anyone have any info on the company?

-- SATISFACTION = a large pile of sawdust and a great finish when the job is done

View cavemancarpenter's profile

cavemancarpenter

#1 posted 08-29-2017 04:17 PM

If you post pictures, we may be able to steer you to a clone of your base.

I use a Delta / Rockler base that is designed to accept square lumber. I used square steel stock instead, and bolted everything together and painted it black. It works well on my Delta DJ20, and looks pretty slick too.

View jimintx's profile

jimintx

#2 posted 09-04-2017 11:32 AM

This is a bit of an unusual review, but – the thumbnail picture did catch my eye!

Good luck in your search.

-- Jim, Houston, TX