Great Blade but don't let looks fool you

Review by teenagewoodworker posted 02-02-2008 08:59 PM 1151 views 0 times favorited 1 comment Add to Favorites Watch
Great Blade but don't let looks fool you No-picture-s No-picture-s Click the pictures to enlarge them

these blades are great and at a low price to. i payed 6$ for it at home depot and i have been very satisfied with it so far. origionally my dad didn;t want me to buy it because of the looks. he thought that it looked weird and he didn’t want to stray from the regular blades that he usually uses that cost around 20$. but i persuaded him and now we love this blade. i bought the 71/4” version for my dad’s circular saw but i’m sure that the 10” versions probably work great to. i will be buying this blade from porter cable for my dad’s circular saw for a long time because i love porter Cable’s Razor blade.

View teenagewoodworker's profile

teenagewoodworker

1 comment so far

View gizmodyne's profile

gizmodyne

#1 posted 02-06-2008 07:47 AM

Thanks for the review. The price is right.

-- -John "Do I have to keep typing a smiley? Just assume it's a joke." www.flickr.com/photos/gizmodyne