Reply by bandit571

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Tool Identification help please

View bandit571's profile


21773 posts in 2885 days

#1 posted 10-19-2014 08:35 PM

The block plane is also a Fulton, made by Sargent. Their version of the Stanley 110. Sears sold the Fulton line of tools.

-- A Planer? I'M the planer, this is what I use

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics