Reply by mahdee

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Craftsman (Rikon) 12" bandsaw tensioning knob replacement

View mahdee's profile


4045 posts in 2008 days

#1 posted 10-12-2014 11:23 PM

Hmmm, take it to a welder and have them weld some iron around there that you can file to fit in???


DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics