Reply by Dutchy

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Table Saw Belts

View Dutchy's profile


3008 posts in 2220 days

#1 posted 08-15-2014 04:50 PM

In my first post I talked about flanks, what I ment is in englisch called arbor washer.


DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics