Reply by Loren

  • Advertise with us

Posted on What is this "hook" shaped chisel?

View Loren's profile


10476 posts in 3700 days

#1 posted 07-22-2014 05:33 AM

Looks like a goose neck chisel used for levering
chips out of mortises.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics