Reply by Deycart

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Panel Planes?

View Deycart's profile


444 posts in 2497 days

#1 posted 05-24-2014 03:21 PM

A “panel raising plane” is like this

A “Panel plane” is like this.

The top one makes panels for doors and the like and the other makes really really flat and smooth panels.

Just want to make sure there is no confusion. I find panel raising planes in antique shops all the time going for about 50 or so.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics