Reply by Greg D

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Vacation, (kind-a) with questions

View Greg D's profile

Greg D

238 posts in 2008 days

#1 posted 03-29-2014 01:03 PM

The code is to exhaust air to the exterior , ie thru roof or exterior wall. If codes not an issue do what you want, but obviously you’ll be exhaustung the fumes to the interior of the shop or an open but vented attic!

-- Greg D, Cen. CA, "Keep it on the Level, Do it Right the First Time!"

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics