Reply by Woodhacker

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Where can I find this item????? HELP!!!

View Woodhacker's profile


1139 posts in 3693 days

#1 posted 04-19-2009 10:43 PM

Maxi, I used Van Dyke’s Restorers for the hardware in the chest I reference above. I didn’t see what you’re looking for at that time, but that was a few years ago. If I recall that had some fairly sturdy stays for the top, but I don’t recall seeing the tray brackets at that time. Nevertheless it’d certainly be worth checking them.

Good luck with your search.

-- Martin, Kansas

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics