Reply by retfr8flyr

  • Advertise with us

Posted on i need and hvlp system and i have no clue where to start...

View retfr8flyr's profile


384 posts in 1632 days

#1 posted 02-08-2014 12:57 AM

HVLP is the type of gun, you can use a compressor, or a dedicated turbine system but it’s still HVLP, High Velocity Low Pressure, spraying. As I said, even for a newbie like me it was easy to get good results.

-- Earl

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics