Reply by Wildwood

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Best hollowing system under $250?

View Wildwood's profile


2305 posts in 2134 days

#1 posted 08-26-2013 10:44 PM

Have you looked at John Jordon tools?

For small stuff ½” tools about all you need. If want to turn larger hollow forms might look into Jamiseon, Carter Hollow Roller, or other Systems.

Many folks have made their own Jamieson system he once included plans on his web site.

Lot of turners have turned to carbide tools for hollowing these days.

-- Bill

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics