Reply by Grandpa

  • Advertise with us

Posted on DC questions

View Grandpa's profile


3259 posts in 2645 days

#1 posted 08-15-2013 08:55 PM

I bought 6 inch Spiral Wrap metal pipe for the same cost as they want for the PVC. Use the metal duct tape. I cannot remember the brand right now but I used a caulk that was recommended by ClearVue. I bought it at ACE hardware and it is easy to work with and not expensive. $3 or $4 a tube and it goes a long ways. Look up ClearVue CV 1800 and the installation instructions are on line.
I like the looks of this valve built by one of our fellow Lumber Jocks. Any system might benefit from one of these.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics