Reply by dowdstools

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Help Identify this tool!

View dowdstools's profile


8 posts in 1818 days

#1 posted 06-24-2013 06:06 PM

Yes, it’s a machinist’s level. The groove in the bottom is so it will sit on round stock. I don’t think it is as old as your guess, as Starrett still makes that tool.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics