Reply by mtenterprises

  • Advertise with us

Posted on What type of clamp is this?

View mtenterprises's profile


933 posts in 2692 days

#1 posted 04-30-2013 10:20 AM

It’s called a “Kan’t Twist Welding Clamp”. Just search that and you’ll find them. Ebay has some but watch the prices compaired to new ones.

-- See pictures on Flickr - And visit my Facebook page -

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics