Reply by Woodchuck1957

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Using a Circular Saw to square up benchtop ends...

View Woodchuck1957's profile


944 posts in 4001 days

#1 posted 01-18-2009 04:59 PM

Call around and see if you can find a lumberyard or a cabinet shop that has a 12” radial arm saw. But then again, you don’t mention how wide the top is, so I don’t know if that would work or not.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics