Reply by Jim Finn

  • Advertise with us

Posted on cutting angles in long pieces of wood?

View Jim Finn's profile

Jim Finn

2551 posts in 2678 days

#1 posted 03-22-2013 11:01 PM

Table saw or jointer is what I would use.

-- "You may have your PHD but I have my GED and my DD 214"

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics