Reply by Grandpa

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Trash Can Seperator Question

View Grandpa's profile


3259 posts in 2676 days

#1 posted 03-11-2013 02:03 AM

6” flex hose can be bought from lawn mower shops. It is used on leaf collectors and baggers for zero turn rider mowers. for only 3-5 feet of pipe I think I would go to the local heat and air supply store and see what they could do for you. It should be more than $15 or so. I bought good spiral wrap pipe for just over $3 a feet but I had to buy it in 10 ft lengths. jobber might have a short piece on his truck.

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics