Reply by bondogaposis

  • Advertise with us

Posted on What a tough wood filler?

View bondogaposis's profile


5055 posts in 2528 days

#1 posted 03-03-2013 08:02 PM

There is no filler capable of that repair. Drill out the holes and glue wood dowels in them, cut them flush and drill new holes for the hinges.

-- Bondo Gaposis

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics