Reply by joeyinsouthaustin

  • Advertise with us

Posted on Laser line device question

View joeyinsouthaustin's profile


1294 posts in 2101 days

#1 posted 02-20-2013 11:40 PM

To help all, I believe they are called “Fan” lasers when they spread the light, use that term to search.

here is a link to a number of “FAN” lasers. Although loren with your go gettum spirit you’ll probably figure it out much cheaper.

is another resource for the diy types

-- Who is John Galt?

DISCLAIMER: Any posts on LJ are posted by individuals acting in their own right and do not necessarily reflect the views of LJ. LJ will not be held liable for the actions of any user.

Latest Projects | Latest Blog Entries | Latest Forum Topics